tattoos

Friday, April 10, 2009

STUPID DUMBASS! - GROSS...

Another email from Senator Jar Jar the Bink. I love his emails. Thanks buddy!

As a parent, I often wonder if I taught my sons and daughters everything they needed to know to lead a safe and sane life.

You know what I mean . . .. don't run with a knife, don't stick beans in your nose, don't lick a frosted piece of metal, etc. But, you know, I think I might have missed this particular piece of advice..

However, let's face it, if any of my sons or daughters ever tried this totally idiotic stunt, I figure they are way too stupid to survive in this world anyway!
Never . . ...
Ever . . ...
Ever . . ...
Put a FIRECRACKER
in your ass and light it!

I REPEAT. . ..
Never...

Ever...

Ever,
Put a FIRECRACKER
in your ass & light it ! ! !



Now, that's .. ... .. ONE DUMB ASS !




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger