tattoos

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MOYMOY PALABOY - YOUTUBE SUPERSTARS

HI, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME AT TOP SUPERB BLOGGER 2009! MUAACCKSS!

***************************************


I remember the day Morgan sent me an email, forwarding a clip from MoyMoy Palaboy performing 'Volare'. Actually, I have watched this vid before whilst surfing the YouTube and these boys never fail to amuse me!

The brothers went to the same public elementary and high schools in Pasay where they were born. For college, they attended the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. James, a Broadcasting major, dropped out to find a job and helped his mother, who was stricken with breast cancer. (She died in 2006.) Rofil finished a Business Management course and now works as an in-house sales rep in PLDT. Please read more about them here.

Whenever I feel down, I watch their vids at YouTube to put the smiles back on my face. They really make up my day. Now, I present you the famous, MoyMoy Palaboy with their hits, Volare, the YouTube style. Enjoy!

p/s: Can you see their aunty at the background shaking her body too? Cool!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger