tattoos

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SAVE OUR BEACH!


Yeeedeeh! Enjoy this slide show. It's heartbreaking to see how dirty our favourite Rambungan's Beach is now. Oh, not to mention the water. The wave, I mean. The ocean actually has swept the shack that we used to make as our resting spot. Same goes to the other house located nearby. So sad to see the beach now is dirty not because of thrash but the whole place was loaded with dead coconut palms.

Despite the gloomy and dirty beach, we noticed that the place actually getting more beautiful and the wave, ohhh getting bigger, too! I did capture some images and in this entry, I'd like to compare the place with the pictures that I took the last time we had our picnic there. It was during last year's Mother's Day.


2008: It was actually a king tide. Gabby and Grandma were playing in the water.

2009: The same king tide. Do you notice the big wave coming? The dirty place, such a disgrace! And the distance of the wave.. ooh so nearer now!



2008: The shack that I told you before. We just sat outside the balcony while having BBQ.


2009: The shack today. Uhuuuuuu.... *sad sighting.

I can accept the fact that this beautiful heaven-like beach is just like a junkyard but the thing that breaks my heart, to see my daughter, playing with the sand under the coconut tree (suddenly I remember Marsha's theme song: underneath pokok klapak, i will wait for you....).

Auuwwwwhhh.. pity to see her enjoying herself making sandcastle while surrounded by thrash. Oh, that's Gabby, not me OK?

.... Fun time! Big hippo baby girl mesmerized by the coming big wave. *Wheeeeeeee!!

Doesn't it touch your heart by reading my story and putting yourself in my size 10 shoes? If we don't care about the beach, I mean any beach in this planet, our kids will never enjoy the breezy sandy white beach during their school holidays. Go to hell with the expensive places like Damai Puri or other resorts for their cleanliness are taken care of. This is God's heaven created on earth but what have we done to appreciate it? Tarnish them?

Be proud of what we have today for it's a treasure for our kids tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger