tattoos

Sunday, April 19, 2009

POST CONFERENCE: THE GIFTS REVIEW

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comOK. As promised I come back with reviews of some items that I received during the Secretary's Conference. There is no other organizer would ever be as generous as MRS Management Sdn. Bhd. in terms of giving quality talks and gifts for the conference delegates. This is my 6th time participation and they never fail to amuse me, so far, indeed!

The first one is my door gift. We were given two gifts to choose that are, a blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com8 megapixels digicam or Elle Studio watch. Well, I took the digicam and what was given to me yes, a 8 megapixels Jenoptik digicam with lots of functions that makes this camera as good as any Sony or Canon out there.


Next, as one of their regular participants, -> provided you attend this conference for 3 times and above you will be given a special gift and my gift was...

an Elle box?

Nay, nay, nay...... Open the box and you will see........


An ELLE Studio watch!! Whoa! Luckily I didn' t pick it as my door gift, otherwise I would be bringing like, two watches home! Regarding this watch, I still remember one incident in 2007, when the organiser forgot to take off the price tag from my friend's watch. Our jaws dropped to see the price, it costs nearly RM400.00. I wonder why some people say this gift is boring. ngiehehehehe.... Just take it-lah, some what it's cute what? Pink in colour some more...

During the second day, before the closing of the conference, we will have a lucky draw session Yay! Last year I won a trip to Semenggok's Orang Utan which I didn't go. It's all for one person so no point to go there alone.

So this year, I won a complimentary dinner for two at Telang Usan Hotel. Yes, a complimentary dinner. I know you guys would be laughing while reading this but as long as it's FREE who would refuse this opportunity right?



I called them up on Wednesday last week and booked a table for me and hubby. Well, on Saturday's nite, when we entered the Dulit Coffee House, we were surprised to see a table, was reserved for us and the lovely waitress quickly signaled their cook/chef like this, "Eh, orang nok ditunggu ya udah datang!" -> "The two patrons are here already!"


So let us check the menu:


The entree. Crab meat and sea cucumber in hot and sour soup. Very, so very the Thai for me, it was sour, spicy and slurpy.


The main courses. Midin cooked in Belachan. And then we had Sweet and Sour Fish in Thai style (it somehow reminds me of Som Tam). Not forgetting the crispy chicken in lemon sauce. All are served with fragrant white rice and not forgetting our thirst quenchers. Fresh orange juices.

The desserts then finally came to our table 30 minutes later... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Yam flavoured ice cream with some coconut flakes. Served with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and one glazed cherry on top. Nice. What can I say, romantic dinner, nice companion, 1st class service (Owh, we're treated like King Charles and Carmilla) and a cup of hot Lipton tea to end the lovely moment.

Overall, 4 stars for them - food and services














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger