tattoos

Friday, April 17, 2009

McDONALD'S McDELIVERY PROMOTION'S COUPONS

Me hate this women's Japanese Red Flag season. It leads me into the greatest temptation; that is craving for McD. Since yesterday was Friday and most of bosses were away on job's travelling, I took this opportunity to pick up the phone and called McD. Earlier on, I did surf the website and found that McD is even giving the McDelivery customers offers in the form of coupons! Click here and you can print it out or make a few copies for your friends. They also told me that if the coupons are in black and white that should be OK. By the way, I picked the OFF RM2 coupon. So there you are, I was given a RM2 discount.

The nearest McD to my office is the one situated at Central Park. Just a few minutes away driving but in this entry would you believe my story that my orders actually reached me for less than 30 minutes?

Yes, I tried to make comparison between McD and GreenBento. As a regular customer, I am actually quite disappointed by the GreenBento's delivery service. It happened twice this month that my orders came after 3 hours??? FYI, if you guys are having intention to order from GreenBento please make sure you do it before 9 a.m. if not, then you will be most likely having your lunch after 1:00 p.m. True.

Ok back to my McD. When I dropped my phone after ordering,


It's 11:35 a.m. OK, still early so I waited...



Few minutes later, I heard someone's knocking the door but initially I thought it was my friend. To my surprise, McD's delivery boy with a big smile handed me my order and I thanked him so much for saving my day. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Then I took my hp and snapped the clock on the wall. The time was......



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com 11:50 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah, so fast! 15 minutes to send it over to me??? Wah, thank you so much to McD and this is not the first time they are doing it. GreenBento, please take note if you wanna stay in this business for longer time.

Please bear in mind, those coupons are applicable for LARGE ORDER McDELIVERY & valid until 30th April 2009. Nay..., me not going to show my orders to you for I was so hungry, ngiehehhhe....

Happy weekend readers!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger