tattoos

Friday, April 10, 2009

MY 1001st POSTS! - REVIEW ON CAYNIE D.'s NEW SINGLE


Holla! Run DM Smiley

What's up y'all? So this time I bring you my best blogger cum colleague best buddy named Caynie De. You better check out his blog and his Myspace. You know what? I believe that, make believe that he would be the first Melanau rapper I've ever known in my life. Pasti si Mork dan Loly kehairanan apakah motif Miss Manager tiba2 jadi Queen Latifah? Haha! Anyway, listening to Caynie De. mencarut as if I'm listening to EMINEM. He does sound like Eminem, man!

So, support our local act and after this I will be previewing the band that I manage, sort of, unofficially and yes of course and you will be surprised that Kuching's scene is actually amazing! We have many talents but we don't have ample opportunity to expose ourselves.

Enjoy listening to IBOH PADAH GIA (Don't Say Like That) by Caynie De! Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger