tattoos

Saturday, July 4, 2009

REDEEMING M.A.C PRODUCTS



When registering for the M.A.C hands on training that day we were given a redeemable voucher each that costs around RM250.00. Win-win situation eh. I didn't have chance to redeem on Saturday but the next day managed to slot in my time after doing some shopping.



The latest M.A.C Style Warrior Collection. I managed to grab the blusher since most of the products were sold out. Goreng Pisang panas collection!! I would say.



Yes, I redeemed my voucher but I can't help to grab other skincare and products from M.A.C which cost me almost 4 times more than the voucher's amount. Aiyaiyaii!!



The final purchase - Face rehydrate water, Cleansing Oil, Makeup Prime & Prep, Moisturiser, blusher, concealer, compact powder, 219 brush for eyeshadow and a free makeup session with their makeup artist - Miss Ik Kee, anytime I wish!

Don't hesitate to pay a visit at M.A.C's counter at The Spring today. The friendly ladies at M.A.C will help you by giving you tips and choosing the best product to suit your skin type.

Oh, we had dinner at NO. 6 Kopitiam after that. Still felt guilty after overspending and trying to cover line so I suggested that to have Mr. Kingkong's favourite food;


Rojak Sotong, pardon me, you will cannot find the sotong (squid) here. I forgot to snap the picture before eating, tsk..tsk...



Cold weather, it was raining that time, this Kueh Chap kept our romantic night warmth, hahahaha...... *bodek.

OK, time to go then before heading for another 'limpeng' session with Mr. J, our special guest from KL at 10:00 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger