tattoos

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JUST DROP BY TO SAY HI!

My dearest blog. What should I write? I'm drying out of idea. Oh yes, another bereavement in the family, this time, hubby's uncle passed away at his daughter's place in Miri and we'll be leaving for Sri Aman this Friday. Am I gonna take another leave?? Oh my...

I'm so tired in head,tired in my body. Told Mr. Hubby for a breakaway but you know now the H1N1 situation now. OK. No flight involved. I suggested Lundu but he has gigs to perform at. I even slept on the chair just now while typing this. Yes, we have to pick some other times in future.

Office. We're 99% done. Dusty everywhere. No extra space for some other things so I just cramped them at one side, on my table. It's OK. I still have more space to rumble. Talking about my work, I heard from my assistant that now the post of 'Tukang Masak' (Cook) now will be upgraded soon to grade 17. Whoaat?? I said. First, the Telephone Operator, then the Cook, what's next? What about all the P.A.s???? I wonder how all the P.A.s in JPA working everyday. Hence, there are the nearest mediums to the authority. Very simple for me to say, hell yeah.

Self-improvement. I feel like there's no place for people like me out there. I hate myself. I feel disgusted. I don't know why. Lately, I prone to express my dissatisfaction by cursing and showing middle finger to those who belittling my appearance. I don't want to be 'samseng' in the mall. I want to live a normal life. Cakap memang senang. It's easy to ask people to go diet diet diet... but can I shed away 80 kilograms in a night?

Pardon me for my uncertainty. I grumble when I'm tired. I'm done here.


============================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger