tattoos

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A BZ WEDNESDAY

Dang!

Today I've got carried away with my works, started with a meeting this morning. Nope. Not the meeting, the last minute printed meeting minutes which landed on boss' desk 20 minutes before the real meeting started, just enough for him to flip thru. Then from 9:05 a.m. we had bla.bla..bla.. and so on until 11:45 a.m.

The bloody blackout took all the lunch time happiness and I had my Nasi Ayam Penyet in the dark, how romantic!

I felt sense of losses, is that the correct sentence to portray my feeling today? Indeed! I forgot to login to my Yahoo Messenger. Sorry guys, didn't purposely do that, I had piles of stuff to do awaiting on the desk and can't help to steal sweet time to say Hi to y'all.



Diggin' up my folders in the PC, I found these two pictures below. Hell yeah! I will never forget how 'romantic' our dinner was by the road side of Ban Hock road, should you know this placed, 'Lok Lok'.




Don't worry, we glad that we, both of us finished these stuff. Oh yes, we're too stuffed till can walk no more..... The best thing about this Lok Lok place, all the condiments are dipped, not fried like other places. Healthy!



This is for quenching Mr. Hubby's thirst but he said the taste was awkward. I told him it was just his feeling because this particular shop is using pure Air Mata Kucing (Luo Han Guo), unlike the cordial taste like we use to have outside Upwell Supermarket at Jalan Song. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger