tattoos

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BREAKFAST @ HOCK PING CAFE, PADUNGAN



We love to hunt for breakfast places every morning. If there are 200 kopitiams all over Kuching, we would prolly have jumped from one to another but I don't think we can achieve that. :p :p. The main reason why because my hubby is not as crazy as I am. This morning we found this hidden jewel at Padungan, just opposite Asia Clinic, within the Chinatown area. This place is called, Hock Ping Cafe.




I didn't feel like drinking hot beverage this morning so altogether we ordered; Kopi Peng - Cold Coffee with Milk.



Hubby can't take beef, nay, he's ain't a Buddhist but he has issue with high blood and heart so he opted for Kolok Mee. Quite a big portion and it's RM3.00.



For Miss Coki, she's very adventurous. Have been craving for Mee Kolok Sapi, God has granted me with a bowl this morning. Thank you Lord Jesus, I love you! This Mee Sapi is sold for RM3.50.

I like this place, the price is fair & cheap, yet the food taste good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger