tattoos

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DAMN, I HAVE SORE THROAT

Not feeling very well today. As usual, pile of documents waiting to be sorted on the table and guess what, I found this letter! Mama Belian & Cengal must be screaming to see this letter! Well, everyone knows that she's Hafiz AF7 No. 1 fan. Oh, my sore throat is killing me! I'm talking like a duck and nobody seems to understand me well. Oh my.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Glad Mr. Hubby came to cheer up my lifeless day. He brought me his broadband dongle. Yay!! I love you honey bunny! Well, why must wait, lets do some YouTube-ing! I managed to watch 'Sepi', oh no... another sad movie but I love it.




I wonder what is she doing at home? Wanted to give her a call but I know, she could never hear my voice, my uttered words. Look at her enjoying her Nasi Beriyani Ayam....



Just like Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger