tattoos

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAZY WEEKEND

Damn, the haze is in town this week so meaning to say the fun outing is out of our list this weekend. I faced the PC from morning till night and I could tell, my weekend was lame. Oh yes, for sure I did cook too.



Bought this grilling pan few months ago at Boulevard and it was sold at RM39++. This is family's favourite grilled meat best served with hot soy sauce and fragrant rice.



We went to this breakfast place, located just next to Hotel Kapit at Padungan. Hubby's favourite is meat porridge. It's served with minced meat and an egg. Some splashes of light soy sauce and dashes of white pepper would complete this meal.



I need speed to eat, so I opted for Kolok Mee. A very impatience eater me. :D Here at this kopitiam, the Kolok Mee is smaller in portion so I'm OK with it.



Ahhh.. favourite beverage, taken cold the cold morning? We are weird, aren't we?

I wonder what to have for breakie tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger