tattoos

Sunday, July 26, 2009

KFC COOLEST KID CONTEST - ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING A LIL' DIVA

KFC COOLEST KID CONTEST was held at Wisma Saberkas on last Saturday, 25th July 2009. I'd like to thank Ida of Borneolove for the announcement in her blog. We managed to meet up at KFC Wisma Saberkas on Thursday. I knew that I didn't have time to go shopping on Friday, so after the registration we rushed to top up Gabby's collection. The concept for the contest was 'COOL' so I wanted to try something different and I picked Nicky Hilton as my guide.



Nicky Hilton. Isn't this style look cool to you? Hmmm... I have to be creative with my current collections.



Testing her stockings, sunshade and shoes. Ignore the nightgown. That 80's style tied up locks? Hmmm.. OK. Cool. Next, catwalk training.



This is her final look. 20 minutes before the contest started!




............... will be continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger