tattoos

Friday, July 10, 2009

MY SO CALLED FRIDAY

This is a very late entry. Seriously, Miss Coki is running out of idea. Too many stuff to think about. The renovation has been accomplished and my office looks so much neater. Boss will be away next Monday leaving me and the pile ups in the tray awaiting him to flip thru on Tuesday. I know Saturday would be super boring for us. Some of us will be working as a standby and will be placed at hotels in town and also the venue for RWMF. Don't know where to go but for sure, I'll be updating my two other blogs - Beauty blog and my Iban language's blog.

Hey, check this out my long beans. Didn't know what to cook since MIL already cooked chicken. I pounded some dried anchovies with garlic and shallots. Didn't forget splashes of sesame oil and oyster sauce. Voila! My hearty dinner.

Please keep the distance as possible when you guys exposed in the public. Please avoid crowd. Don't attend the RWMF especially for the SPGs out there..... you can catch orang putih online, anywhere you like but please don't gamble your health. Hopefully, this year, lesser wannabees would be attending the once-in-a-year sudden fever of Rainforest. Those with kids, please take note, wash your hands before touching or preparing food for kids. When you cough or sneeze, please use the back of your sleeve or hand. Not palm. This what was told to us in the office.

So, hopefully I can survive this weekend. *finger cross



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger