tattoos

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

M.A.C HANDS ON MAKEUP TRAINING @ THE SPRING, KUCHING

I attended a hands on training by M.A.C at The Spring last Saturday. My schedule was actually damn pack that day and I had to cancel my food tasting session, sorry to Irene and the rest who came that day.



I was the first participant to arrive at 11:25 a.m. as the workshop was scheduled on 11:30 a.m. Whoaaa! Full of zest and so spiritful me! Haha! I was warmly welcome by the M.A.C team, led by Miss Catheryn, M.A.C's Kuching Regional Manager - a jovial lady who then invited me to grab some light snacks before starting.





My desk. Whoaaa.. big mirror awaiting me. Let us see what else do we have. Some brushes for eyeshadow and mascara, cotton bud and blending sponges.



Aaaaahhh... awesome products from M.A.C. - Blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow filler, lipglosses and mascara. Just to name a few.



Don't forget to note down the step-by-step makeup application techniques. Are you ready to see the results? Behold!



Tadaaaaaa!!!!!! I managed to blend the eyeshadow nicely, no Panda bear or punched-eye look anymore. Haha! Nice blending brush, a must have for us, the girls.



Tell me, pretty anot? Say pretty-lah, say-lah.... hahahaha.....

OK. It's 2:15 p.m. Miss Coki then had to rush for a lunch-date with Mr. Kingkong at Indian Recipe (again??) and to the office to monitor the renovation. Later in the evening, we're gonna meet up a special person whom I've been waiting to meet in person hmmm.. let say since 1991? Will reveal the story later....

Oh my,. oh my.. How many hours left?

*Run!!!!!


p/s: Will redeem the voucher on Sunday, so you will get to see what did I redeem and Oh my, Mr. Kingkong is gonna kill me when he finds out that I actually overspent at the M.A.C counter. *pray in heart. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger