tattoos

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A CRAZY NITE TO REMEMBER, TOAST & SALUT TILL DAWN!

Dang! Saturday nite was a blast.

The best weekend we had since the weather was cooler. Went to meet up our special guest, Mr. J at Khatulistiwa Cafe for dinner. The networking started at 8:30 p.m. half an hour delayed, thanks to my stooopid tummy ache.

8:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Khatulistiwa Cafe

As long as I can remember, I had eaten at this place once, when it was newly opened more than 10 years back with my late ex-bf. This particular Cafe is popular among the tourists who would like to sample local delicacies. Hmm.. let us see some of the dishes that we had that night.


This is my Nasi Goreng Indonesia (so-called). I don't see where is the part it says that this is very Indonesian. No 'krupuk', no 'tempeh', no slices of 'cabe rawit'. Duh, di mana Indo-nya? The taste was OK.




This is Morgan's fried rice. For me, Morgan's look more Indonesian with some 'krupuk' and telor ceplok @ mata sapi (sunny side up egg). It was good!



This is a confusing fusion. Hubby's choice of Chicken Chop with Thai sauce? Reminds me of Sweet n' Sour sauce or more like 'Tiga Rasa Sauce'. A fusion's failure.

As the night was getting colder, we needed something to heat up our bodies so the guys enjoyed some beers and for the ladies we had;



Martini. Yes. My Martini. Thumbs down. Felt like drinking lemonade. Not 'kaw' enough for me. Haha!


12:00 a.m. - 3:40 a.m. - Monsoon Bar, Riverbank Suite

There we went to, the next destination was the Monsoon Bar. Glad that Alex joined us for a while ... before he left for MOJO.



Loly and Mork taking a break from the head spinning Tiger and cocktails...... Making fool on the Pool table.



.... 3 hours and 40 minutes later ...... Somewhere outside Riverbank Suites, you will see this teak bench. Look at Mr. KingKong and Mork. Hahaha..... udah steweng!


3:40 a.m. - 4:30 a.m. - Open Air Market




Miss Coki was crying for something to eat as her tummy groaning in starvation. So everyone decided to stop by the Open Air Market for supper. Supper or breakfast?? It's dawn already. Hahaha....



Nasi Goreng lagi? Not again! Oh yes, I had another plate of fried rice as I don't love that yellow noodles so much unless it's Mee Jawa. When I looked around whoaaa.. it was like 8:00 p.m. because some groups were eating dinner! - heavy white rice with some home cooked delicacies. Hehehe.. very weird to see at 4:00 in the morning. On the other hands, we were looking for some rice porridge but finished already.



"Dear Mommy, please don't lock the gate for I'll be coming home within few minutes time. p/s: I'm not going to the church, LOL" - *Don't kill me Loly hahahhah.... We dismissed at 4:30 a.m. and reached home at 5:00 a.m. after sending Loly and Mork.

When I washed my face and checking some new pimples, I can hear the 'azan Subuh' already on air which means sunrise!

OK. Time to get some sleep and woke up 7 hours later .......

Phewww!! Whadda nite!


p/s: Thanks to Mr. J, my forever rock star since 1991, you are so sporting gila babeng! (Take note Erlinda, sik mok kalah juak, aku pun ada rock star ahahaha...) that we finally met up after being online for 5 years. I'm glad that from a fan, I am now one of your friends. Keep rocking bro! err. ... domestically even though, hahahha... See ya in August for another session of 'limpeng'. Kah kah kah.... Salut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger