tattoos

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHAT'S UP WITH THE BOTTLE?

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comJust a snippet from my office today. Hmm.. see the green bottle's cap? It accompanies me in the office everyday. I use them straightly after lunch. Very helpful to help me flushing. Don't you wanna know who the special friend is?


Meet the Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.



AyurSlim Capsules work in three ways to manage body weight:

1. It reduces the craving for food, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
2. It leads to optimal utilization of nutrients.
3. It inhibits fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.

I don't know if this works because I consume them only during daytime. After dinner, I will drink NH Detoxlim Natural Clenx Tea (yucckksss.. hahaha..) and the next morning, I would feel much, much better. I'm talking about my bowel movement.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comMeanwhile, still searching time to do exercise. There is no other efficient way compared to exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger