tattoos

Monday, June 8, 2009

I FOUND MY BLOG'S LINK IN MALAY MAIL!

I was googling and found this 7 Ranger's blog which has my blog linked to it. I blinked my eyes twice. Oh, It was actually news extracted from the Malay Mail, dated on 28th April 2009.



Hmm.. I'm looking forward to hearing the next intention to exhume and rebury the Iban Rangers from Malaysia and Singapore should also be relocated. So Miss Gediks dot com, can I bangga or not with this?

Talking bout the latest news/gossip. ERA's DJ, Miss Nana married to Brian Vinesh Veeriah @ Mohd. Raqeem Brian Abdullah. Didn't have idea that he's actually a Sarawakian! I checked his Twitter and he shouts in a very squeaky clean local dialect, steady pok, congrats from us! Anak sapa kah Brian tok and when checking his age, just about a month older than Mr. Hubby. Skolah siney la miak tok dolok, anyone can recall? Haha! *Gago ada jak aku..

I've pile of paper works on my table and on 10-11th I've to attend a workshop, on Friday, What??? OMG, I only have Friday to accomplish my work. Is that possible? OK, time to go now.... I have to clear my table then, clear my bladder, otherwise... I might pee on this chair!



Cross my fingers, **pls. don't pee, please please....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger