tattoos

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FOOD REVIEWS :CHENXIANG KITCHEN


After too much of Aroma Cafe entries, after trying almost all the dishes in the menu for a month it's time to hit another place. This time, we tried to have breakfast at Chenxiang Cafe which is located next to Tun Jugah's building.

This particular cafe is just like the other cafe in town. They have Fried Mee and Kuehtiaw, Kolok Mee etc. Hubby ordered for Kolok Mee whilst I ordered the Stewed Beef Noodles.


The first time I tried to slurp the broth, "Aaarrghhhh.. just like under confinement period (dalam ambin kata urang).." They tried to fuse the broth, putting some herbs to get that 'herbal' taste, which is quite blunt for me.


It tasted just like experiencing another bowl of Gu Bak Mee, just like other places. 2 stars for this RM4.50 per bowl noodle. That would be our first and last visit to the cafe. We took a glimpse at the neighbouring cafe, hmmm... classic in interior - normally this kind of coffee shop offers better and delicious noodles.

Luckily, there were some 'kuihs' on the table to choose from. I took this 'Cakoi' to kill that blatant noodles broth taste, well it's mellower I could say.

So stay tuned for the next updates!



************************************
p/s: Happy Father's Day to my beloved father, Mr. Charles Paul and also kisses go to my loved one, Mr. Hubby. You guys are the bestest fathers in the world that Gabby and I've ever had...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger