tattoos

Friday, June 5, 2009

GAWAI DAYAK - 1ST DAY

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comIt's 7:30 a.m. when my HP alarm crying like a baby asking for milk. Aaarrgghh... I hate it , I need more sleep still.... So I went to the kitchen and started to reheat all the dishes I made 5 hours before...


And cooking the rice too! Can you see my yellow rice? I forgot to buy evaporated milk so I replaced it with a glass of coconut milk. Next to it is my FIL specialty - the Chicken Pansoh!

These lemangs were bought by FIL and my mixed veggies in oyster sauce.



Yes, my favourites two. The Chicken curry and Sweet & Sour Beef. Both were cooked by ehem ehem..., Chef Coki. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Gabby was so boring with the heat and adults. So she spent most of her time inside our mini office.


This is Adrian. He was the first victim of our Tuak and Bacardi. Bad, bad you Mork! You made that good boy 'peng' twice! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger