tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

MANHATTAN FISH MARKET, THE SPRING, KUCHING

Late entry, this is supposed to be, *giggle.

We dropped by at The Spring few weeks ago to buy Gabby's Barbie Rapunzel. Then when we looked at our watches it was already 7:00 p.m. so we tried to find a spot for dinner. "Why not we try something different today, we try fish!" Hubby suggested. So we entered this Manhattan Fish Market and decided to order the same dishes.

The starter, we have Fried Calamari. Quite oily, I was like searching up and down for tissues to pat dry the oil. The taste, hmmm.. plain. Even after we squeezed the lemon wedge. Don't worry, few sauces on the table would save the taste.



Chowder of the day. We're given corn chowder. I suddenly remember THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA movie. Remember when Andrea scooped the chowder? Nigel said it has what? 4 pounds extra fat in it? Nayy, lazy to refer back to the movie. Anyway, we move to the main course.




The so-called fish and chips. Presentation OK but taste, KO. TKO I would say. The reason why I managed to finish them because I was damn starving, to death, that level seriously. I tried everything on the table to 'modify' the taste - I put extra salt and pepper, I dipped in the sour cream. Yeah, at least it tasted better after that but not up to my expectation.



The drinks? We just had Ribena Sprite.

You will be surprised with the bills. Mr. Hubby had to fork out RM100 ++, which I can't remember how much the bill was.

*sweating.

Yah, I swear will never step in that place again. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger