tattoos

Sunday, June 14, 2009

MY VIDEOS ENTRY

I miss my brother. He was actually on a short semester break from May 16 - June 12. Never mind bro, this will be your final semester and Mak, Marcus and I will be there in October for your convocation. After that we can spend more time together with Ted too!

We sent my bro, Rodriguez to House of Epiphany, St. Thomas for transit before he's going back to Malaysia Seminary of Theology in Seremban. On the way, at Jalan Tabuan, precisely we saw a patrol car and a motorcycle on the road. "Oh, it's an accident.." grumbled Mr. Hubby.

"Hell way NO!!! It's a chase, go go chase that guy!!!" I shouted and pointed to a boy running like a chicken on the road heading to Penjara Pusat Tabuan's junction. His friend was grabbed by other policeman. We chased him like Starsky & Hutch and guess what?? I saw something moving under a tree despite the darkness of the night. Hehe, you naughty boy, hiding down there!!!

Bro grabbed a stick nearby and Mr. Hubby shouted and pulled him out of his hiding spot. Mr. Police guy came a few seconds later with his so-called pistol.

Police: Why did you run?

Young Man: I just did.. I didn't know why?

Me: KO LARI PAHALL???????!!!!! (Why did you run away then??!!) - whoaaa.. I was acting more than a police this time. wakakakka...

Young Man: BELIANG ATI BAH... LEKAK MINUM NGAN KAWAN TEK... (I was in shock.... just had drinks with my friend just now..)



- Pls. stop the online radio below there to watch this video.


Funny thing, the policeman was gasping for air when we handed the young fellow to him. Pancit ke dik oiii? hahahha.... You're still young what?

.. OK. My bro warned me after that via SMS. He saw the young fellow looking at our car's plate number so better be careful in future .....

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.. gulp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger