tattoos

Monday, June 8, 2009

I WANT MORE CUTI! - KOPI KUPI CAFE REVIEW

Hello readers, welcome back.

Hello colleagues, Mizz Cokinator is baacckkk to rock her workstation desktop. I wasn't ready actually to come back, I still want more holidays. I felt so sleepily lazy in the office today and fell asleep quite a number of times in front of my PC.

Photo courtesy of Jimmy Chin dot net.

When I look back at pictures that I took during my Gawai holidays, I sigh. Eh? I found these pictures too! This cafe is called Kopi Kupi Cafe, located at Jalan Tun Jugah, not in front of Tun Jugah building, don't get confused! It's after the flyover at Jalan Simpang Tiga, go down to BDC. Do you know the Sebiro site office? K.K.C is just across them, on the left.


We sat outside for that al fresco dining experience blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. Eh, next to it is the office of TRIBUNAL TUNTUTAN PENGGUNA MALAYSIA (Tribunal for Consumer Claims Malaysia). WTF is this office located just a few steps away, next to this cafe.... haha! I whispered to Mr. Hubby ..."this cafe must serve us nice food and give us a tip top service otherwise... I can just go and knock that bloody door tsk..tsk..tsk.." blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

The menu. Kway Tiaw Goreng and Mee Rebus (it's a West Malaysia's version of what we call Mee Jawa here. :p Oh, that bread? It is called MILO Toast. Yum. Don't forget my favourite beverage, Neslo Peng! Nescafe + Milo = Neslo, local Mocha latte but very thick!

So, overall the service was superb and fast, the food was nice and the price was damn reasonable. Quadruple thumbs up for them. Love them!

....


..


.

.

.

.

Yah. No wonder they were very fast. Their customers were only, the two of us on that very morning. ZOMG WTF!!

Chisss...!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger