tattoos

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WEDNESDAY... I'M TOO STUFFED!

Damn.. This week really challenges me. Have to juggle up between flight changes, hotel cancellation and re-bookings, phone calls, stacking documentations but heck, as long as I can re-apply my lipgloss and refilling my coffee mug, I am so grateful. I checked my PC's folders just now I found these killing pictures while loading/watching 'Ghost' at 8TV Online. Aaaaagghhhh....... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Tingg!! Tingg!! Tingg!! Tingg!! Tingg!! Hmmm.. let us start with the first picture.


The latest canteen's craze! Beef Kebab with Cheese. I tell you what, yesterday the Lebanese chef even put a special ingredient in his kebab - roasted red chilli! OMG! The experience? Phewww!! The kebab comes with a mattress of french fries. Don't forget the mixture of mayo and chilli sauce to dip the fries. We are so crazy about this kebab. Another new menu coming in, Spaghetti Bolognaise, I forgot to snap the image. It comes with melted cheese on top. Where on earth you can find such scrumptuous food in a hospital's canteen?? But we do!


Constipated after eating less fibre foodstuff? Don't worry, I went straightly to the toilet half an hour after eating this - Fried Bee Hoon with Mani Chai (Cangkuk Manis) from Aroma Cafe. A good place to have breakfast actually, their portion is quite big and last till lunch time. You can taste the freshness of the veggies, they are so juicy!

Well, another noodle menu. Fried Kolok Mee @ Kolok Mee Goreng. Double thumbs up for this dish! Simple stir and fry with few dashes of soy sauce, complimented with fishcake slices, prawns and fried onions. A must try for those who love to eat Kolok Mee Dry or Soup. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Omellete? No. It's Nasi Goreng Pattaya!! Normally the omellette is specially made for wrapping the fried rice but this version it is just for covering the bowl of seafood fried rice, but.. still interesting to taste! Mr. Hubby had it this morning and commented it was good.

Hmm.. now I sound like those foodie magazine's editor, thanks to my past experience as the school's magazine Chief Editor, thanks to you teacher.. hahahaha.....

Eh, better to pause now, I need to refresh myself up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger