tattoos

Sunday, June 7, 2009

GAWAI DAYAK - 3rd DAY

3rd day of Gawai. Everyone was kinda bored sitting at home. Went out to Sekama for breakfast with Dave, Loli and Mork. We then headed to Hock Lee Centre to check out some stuff.


I love this pic. It doesn't look like Level 3, Hock Lee Centre, as if it is somewhere in KL or Singapore.... hehe...


Yeah, we found this mini hair straightener! I actually have one at home but it's very big Panasonic and suitable for longer hair. Since I have cut my hair shorter so this one is very good and it's travel friendly too.

Next destination we went to Memories Cafe at Padungan. The day was damn hot and Memories is a very cosy hangout place.


The food. Mork and Loli shared this, well, I had a nibble too! Very nice....


The girls. Loli & I.


The guys - Dave, hubby and Mork (but Mork isn't in the pic, haha!)

Oh yeah, we left the place nearly before 2:30 p.m. Arrghh, blame it on the weather, I don't feel like staying at home everyday. The electricity bill is gonna rise this month as we have installed another aircond. *sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger