tattoos

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MEET MY BUJANG!

I love cats. We have 1,2,3,4, 5 *counting fingers. Nay, never mind! Bundle of cats at home but one of my favourites is this lil fella! His name is Bujang and was born on 12th January this year. I feed him with dry food as he doesn't like rice and fish like his other siblings, Nyek and Joey.

Oh, he loves to climb up my shoulder and kiss my cheeks! Look at us, we will do this every morning before going to the office!


"Hmm...Mama Muk shmellss gewd..."

"Mama, look at me.. I'm an acrobatic kitten..."

"It's just 6:15 a.m. I'm still sleepy. Zzzzzz.. "

"OK, it's time for Mama Muk to leave me...."

"Pai Pai Mama Muk, don't forget my Friskies later, kay!"

Oh, before signing off, Papa Muk and Mama Muk had Crispy Tomato Mee and Nasi Goreng Kampung for breakfast.




So John, sorry for not warning you first! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger