tattoos

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHEN GABBY SINGS..

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Oh, I read my newly found blogging buddy named John Harding and you can read what he wrote about me here. Some quotes taken which tickle my heart and yet flattering me terus jadi flat rate 10 sen seminit! Hahaha!!

Talking about blog hopping, I should be singing "thanks God i found you" by Mariah Carey to Miss Coki..hahaha...she pernah melawat my blog before and placed on her remark in my chatting box... waduhh.. lalu lah nya bangga tek, sebab kena mention sitok..but its the truth, you really deserve that credit. why? Because aku dah terbawa bawa dengan attitudenya (which is showing thru her writing) yang ceria (jovial lar tek). And thru her blog, i hop and hop like an easther bunny to another blog and another and another..fun ler...

Alright John. To express my gratitude to you, let me present you with my lil angel who loves to sing so very much.



Ohh... please ignore the bulging spare tyre she has... Difficult to camouflage. LOL

Have fun and enjoy! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger