tattoos

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BABYSITTING GABBY BOO

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Gahhh!!

Miss Coki is on leave today. Why?
Miss Super Diva Celebrity Gabby is on MC for two days. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So pity anak Mama.... she wanted me to take of her.. Sent her to Dr. Liew's clinic at King Centre this evening. Look at her dull and tired face. It is fun whenever we send her to see doctor, she loves to banter and bargain with him.

1. On medication:
Doctor: I'll give her some pills lah horrr, since she's bla bla..
Gabby: No!! I prefer syrup, I'm still small lah....

2. On MC
Doctor: So did you go to school today?
Gabby: Yes, but I called up my Papa to pick me up...
Doctor: OK, then I'll give you rest (MC) for tomorrow ok?
Gabby: **Peeping at the paper.. Eh?? No no! I want 2 days.. I'm so sick you know!!
Doctor: OK.................................. :p

Dr. Liew just giggled when he saw that 'serious' face on Gabby. Wah, small-small already acting like a diva eh?




blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comAaaauuuwwwwhwhh..... Look at that, isn't that the most heart touching to see?

OK. The best part is... she's gonna sleep with me, so who wants to waste this golden opportunity, yayyyy!! Miss Coki signing out, me wanna pat her bottom... pat! pat! pat! and kiss her cheek.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger