tattoos

Sunday, June 14, 2009

1-TONNE (WANTON) FOR WEEKEND!

Kuchingites, behold!

We found this new 'jewel' behind Jalan Song's Pizza Hut last Saturday. This place is called No. 6 Kopitiam. Waaahh.. No. 6 some more but, hrrmm.. to tell the truth.. the cutlery they are using and their interior design remind me of C121. Same taukey kah?

Anyway, I was amazed by the cleanliness and oh, the 'kuih's' counter is damn, so intriguing. Look at what Miss Coki picked for the King's brunch.

From clockwise: Lo Mai Kai wrapped in banana leaf, Special Chai Kueh and Yam Kueh with special fillings. I love the nice fillings - minced dried shrimps, meat, yam, salted veggies and glutinous rice, wrapped in elastic skin made from glutinuous flour. So, for those who have dentures you've gotta be careful when eating this kuih. Otherwise, hhahaha....

Special Mee for him.... Handmade noodles with Char
Sio meat.

Special Kolok Mee for me..

I adore fried wantons. Normally have them when I go to Memories Cafe in BDC. Yum yum. But... I'm not satisfied enough? How leh? Jeng jeng jeng! I went to buy the wanton skin, some minced chicken meat, onion spring and tadaaa!!!!!!!


See, am I good or not folding the wanton? I bet my Chinese friends will envy me ehehehe...


Nyam nyam... deep fried wantons best dipped in chilli or tomato sauce but at our house, we dip them in hot, black soy sauce! Gaaarrgggghhhhhh!! *Super hotness! tsk..tsk..tsk..

So, what do you think? Ngiahhahaha.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger