tattoos

Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCELOT!

My brother, Rodriguez has gone back to his college. We had a small celebration for Lancelot Thomas, my 8 years old nephew last Monday. It's a tradition to hold a 2 in 1 celebration before my brother goes back to his college in Negeri Sembilan. For those who want to know, he's doing his final year of Bach. in Theology in Malaysia Theological Seminary in Seremban. He will be graduating this October. You can visit his blog, HERE <-- Just click.


My girl and her favourite dress, she has other dresses but still insisted to wear this one. Can you see the whitish powder on her dress? It's her baby powder! Funny my girl.....


My sweetheart, Ashlyn Cassandra who is now 2 months old. Isn't she an angel? She looks like Winnie the Pooh... *LOL* so cute!


This is Mom and Rodriguez. Ignore of his face, why on earth must he smile like that? My bro is a man now, oh ya..he'll celebrate his 25th birthday this January 18!!


Girls are normally growing faster than boys. See this picture for instance. Gabby is only 2 months older than Lancelot but phewwww!! She's a few inches taller!


I know Dad is sometimes way too much to show his affection but must he feed Lancelot by using this plastic knife? Kids, don't do this at home. *LOL* I snapped this candidly, aaaawwwww sho shwwwweeeettt....


The house breaker, the sweetheart and eye candy. He also has a weird name, 'PooshTenTen' (Pronounce as Pushtenten).. Don't ask me what does it mean. I just only know how to make him say 'purrr..purrr..'.


Simple food that always turned out so deliciously after being blessed. Mom cooked Chicken with Ginseng. Yum.


The cake that stirred some controversies that night. Why?

Can you see the HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign made from chocolate! Lancelot adored it so much and wanted to eat that actually but his aunty, Yours Truly had swallowed it earlier... ahaahaha.. after the cake cutting! Sorry Boboy, I didn't mean to do that.... perhaps we can go to KFC next time, my treat!

Deal??

Anyway, Happy Birthday sayang, grow wiser, grow smarter but please less naughtier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger