tattoos

Thursday, January 15, 2009

MY COLD FRIDAY

Checking my Google desktop, Kuching's temperature is now ..hmm.. let me see, 24 degrees celcius? Bbrrrrr... damn cold but I love this kind of weather!! How I imagine myself wearing long coat and boots to work and ehem ehem and then having nicotine fixed with my cousins, eekkekekee...!! Crazy!

Can I go to work in this attire or not in Kuching?? Hahhahahah!!

... and when I'm at home, I wish to cuddle on my bed with a mug of hot cocoa MILO in my hands to keep me warm.... Naaaayy, stop the fantasy, this is Malaysia lah kawan !! Hahahaha....

My boss is attending a technical meeting in Miri. Since my boss is unavailable technically I will make sure everything is clear and properly arranged first before I hit:

1. My MissBimbo!!!!


My favourite things to do during my free time i.e. checking how is my Bimbo doing, is she hungry or not, does she want to shop at Nine's Boutique or buying some groceries or hitting the club. See how gorgeous my Bimbo is, I bought those outfits for her and they look damn good on her! ..I believe that our Bimbo portrays our real characters and personalities. It's true I guess, look at my Bimbo she has wavy hair like myself. *Sweet.

2. Play Online Games!

I recently downloaded this game called Fix It Up : Kate's Adventures. The story goes like this:

Kate has just finished college and returned home. She finds out that her dad's workshop is at the edge of bankruptcy.

She decides to restore family business. Will she succeed? It is up to you! Challenges await at 6 different locations, with over 10 different car types, 6 workshop buildings and many hidden surprises.

Do you have what it takes to run a car workshop? Don't just wait, download the game and find out!

Yayyy! I find the game is very cool and yes, I purchased the game already. Don't give that look, I've purchased a lot of online games...heheheheh..*SOrry Hubby.. Ekekekeke.. he will kill me if he ever reads this!


3. Last but not least.. watching TV3's website!

Oh yeazzzzzzaaarrrrr!!! I'm so very very committed and addicted to Spa Q2, Puaka Niyang Rapik, Pemanduku Jutawan, Kasanova XXL and Ku Milikmu. Don't laugh OK?

*LOL*

I never watch them on TV as you know TV3 loves to slot so many stupid commercials so I prefer to watch the online dramas. Very savvy while doing my work in the office at least I don't fall asleep in boredom. Hehe...

Eh, it's almost 5:00 p.m. now. Gotta to clear my desktop, enough of watching online dramas.

Take care readers, I'm so hungry now... so very hungry I am in the coldness...

XoXo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger