tattoos

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

60's MAKEUP

This time I come back with something that I guess that I have built interest in exploring 60's makeup. I am known for heavy smokey eyes in the office so why not trying this technique. Dramatic eyes, featuring mascara used heavily, producing spiked lashes. Shadow is colored or dark. Skin is pale, often from foundation or powder called "translucent." Lips are pale or glittering, rarely showing dark shades. Sounds sweet isn't it? I'm not a falsies follower so I opted for a twice coating mascara application to get that falsies look.


Oh yes, don't forget to wing your eyeliner. I'm using AVON's brand so it's quite good that I'd like to give them 4 stars. See the sweet pink pale lips? I will do the tutorial once I'm ready. So don't forget to follow my blog for the tutorials.



This is the modern 60's makeup to synchronize the timeless beauty.

Please try this and perhaps we can share some of your tips. Just tinkle me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger