tattoos

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MY ASTHMARADANA SAGA CONTINUES...


"Boss said you look haggard....." 2nd boss said to me on Tuesday.

"Really? Is that obvious? Awh.. aweful. Yes, my asthma is killing me."

"Do you want to go to A&E for a Neb?" She suggested.

"Nope, I've got my own 'trumpet' here.. " Showing off my newly bought Ventolin inhaler.

"Better be careful, if you collapse nobody can lift you! Hahahahaha!!" She joked.

"Yeah, rrright, ahahahahaha..... " - no offense. I'm so used to it. You know, being teased like that everyday. What a lame life.

My cold had cause the asthma attack these three days. I lose my appetite to eat, which is good! But in order to take drugs, I musn't let my tummy empty. I feel like falling asleep in front of my PC, how good it would be.

Maybe my holidays weren't long enough for me? Hmm.. do u think so? No, it's just my stupid fever that attacked me on Friday, few days before hitting the office again. Hopefully this week, everything will be better and I will get more and more sleeping hours on the weekend to replace my restless nights. I can't sleep when my nose is blocked.

You know what?

I am now craving for a bowl of mushroom soup with French bread.

Soft bread dip in hot, thick and creamy soup...

Divine!

*I'm still sick obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger