tattoos

Friday, January 30, 2009

HOLLA! FINALLY UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE

How is my latest Miss Bimbo looks like? I love to dress up like that (if I fit in those outfits. *LOL*). Guess what? I'm at Level 14 right now and struggling hard for reaching Level 15. Yeah, it's cool sometimes to reveal our inner childishness. I don't call it a crap, it's a stress relief stuff to do. *wink. My girl, Gabriella also loves this game. She's still in the early stage so it's hard for her to chase her Mom as I use my credit card to buy my Bimbo outfits. Such a waste don't you think so? Naay....., those dollars will be converted to Bimbo Dollars so for instance; USD10 will be like 20,000 Bimbo Dollars! You can buy a whole wardrobe of nice outfits from Nine's. It's Bimbo's boutique and don't bother to search on the Internet. *Giggle.

Well, this weekend I just spend my time mostly doing stuff like updating blog and such. Will be going for dinner later on at my friend's house, it's actually a housewarming. So hopefully bountiful of goodies and calories will stuff in my belly and tomorrow will regret everything. I sound stupid. Have to watch my eating habits as I have tendency to binge! Oh, how I love food so much!

Oh yes, by the way. Still remember my tutorial for Neopolitan Ice Cream Eyeshadow few weeks ago? I have actually uploaded them to Youtube but my music was muted because I have gone against the terms and conditions. Sorry YouTube! So I get rid of the song, DAMAGE by Danity Kane and replaced it with my own voice. For those in overseas, I hope you will understand my English. I'm not a good English speaker but I do speak daily conversational English so hope you guys like what I'm doing. I laughed at myself that I couldn't believe that I managed to do this video. Ugghhh, I tried so hard that I skipped my lunch and did this!

Ok, so please leave your comments and what do you think about my video? Sharing is caring! Have a very wonderful weekend readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger