tattoos

Monday, January 26, 2009

AVON PRO-TO-GO LIPSTICK WITH SPA 15 - INTIMATE NUDE


I love Reese Witherspoon. I love AVON. They make a nice combo, don't you girls think so?

Well as a spokeperson to AVON, she is promoting this lipstick and I have picked this 'Intimate Nude' because it's not radically red, which I am not fond with. But if you see the pictures, it turns to be so reddish!


Very easy to apply. As it is created for super busy career woman, it comes with one hand application. Just push the so called clip upward and the lipstick will pop out! How easy when you are driving or answering phone call while the other hand applying the smooth satiny lipstick.


See? One hand on camera one hand is applying the product. Super multi-task....


It shines lusciously.



Cute pout. *LOL*

Price: *****
Results: ****


The price is affordable (below RM35) hmmm.. a good price for a medium income worker like me and the reason why I'm giving the results 4 stars only, I want a 'nude', a lighter colour but I don't know maybe because of my lips or it's not 'nude' enough.

Anyway, it doesn't dry up my lips as other AVON lipsticks did in the past and it's suitable for office wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger