tattoos

Friday, January 23, 2009

GONG XI FA CHAI EVERYONE!




Chinese New Year or Spring Festival is one of the most important traditional Chinese holidays. It is sometimes called the Lunar New Year, especially by people outside China. The festival traditionally begins on the first day of the first lunar month (Chinese: 正月; pinyin: zhēng yuè) in the Chinese calendar and ends on the 15th; this day is called Lantern Festival. Chinese New Year's Eve is known as Chúxī. It literally means "Year-pass Eve".

I'd like to wish my Chinese readers, Gong Hei Fat choi!! San Nin Fat Dai Choi! Heheheh... Wishing you a prosperous and joyful year ahead! This coming New Year is OX YEAR so everyone must work hard, as hard as an ox for better performance and achievement. It is a tradition that most of Chinese will do the spring clean before entering the new year so I did that yesterday, the same spring cleaning my office drawers.

Let us take a look at my cleaner and neater drawers.


Drawer No. 1 - all my CDs, Diskettes and Manual for my Telephone and office refrigerator.


Drawer No.2 - Some big bulky office stationeries like the heavy Cellotape dispenser, pencil sharpener, Paper hole punch, markers, batteries and I found a couple of plasters. *LOL


Drawer No. 3 - Personal items. My CJ7 notebook, my office I.D., Johnson's baby lotion, Guardian Handwash and Kissegirl Strawberry Lotion from Etsy.

The Findings.

1. I don't realize that after all that McDonalds deliveries I actually have so many Chilli sauces and Ketchups as many as these!!




2. The cleaner actually has emptied my dustbin, so it was zero empty. When I finished cleaning, I can't believe that all the unwanted things almost occupied the whole bin. *WHOAAAA!!






But at least, I'm satisfied.. still have lot more to go, especially the blue and white Double A boxes behind me in this picture. *LOL. So next week, I'm gonna move to my another cabinets that have 3 drawers too!

I actually have saved some space and will review that next week after the CNY breaks. Phewww...! Hmmm.. Still talking about CNY and stuff, I was born in 1978 and it made me a Horse, a Wooden Horse so I found this horoscope for me and would like to share it with other Horses... Yee Hawww!

Horse

Horses will have many fences to jump in the Year of the Ox, but the year should bring much more happiness than 2008. (More happiness?? Really? Woww..) There is success to be had, both in your home life and in business, (Oh yesss!) but you will have to be careful not to gallop off down the wrong track, as the potential for a tumble is also lurking. (*Gulp!) You should look to old friends and family for advice, (Yes, family and old friends, I heart them) and be wary of counsel from those who may not have your best interests at heart.(Yes, I am now trying to get rid of such viruses.. *LOL)


... Again, would like to wish my friends happy public holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger