tattoos

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wine Bottle Lamps: Need LED Light Strands







I promised to post a few photos of the wine bottle lamps we made for Christmas presents. Unfortunately we only finished a couple because after experimenting with the perfect lights for the lamps, Christmas was almost over and everyone was out of the LED lights. Now I can't find them anywhere, not in stores, not online, nowhere. I am going nuts.

My husband and I discovered the perfect lights for our lamps are strands of 30 mini LED lights. They are energy efficient and don't get hot like regular Christmas lights do. Perfect for a recycled/green craft.

Everyone had these on sale for like $5 a box over the holidays. Now nobody has them. If anyone can help me find some or has any to sell please let me know.

So here's a few photos of the lamps we made before we ran out of lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger