tattoos

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NO UPDATES.... I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ACTUALLY. *LOL*

Ya, I know & everyone knows Barack Obama is now the President of The US of the A...

Ya.... I know Michelle is cool and she's the next Jackie O'..... (I have copied/saved her styles in my collections too.. coming soon baby, ngahahhahah!!)

But above all these.....

I love this picture the best!


Thanks to the creator of this picture. You suck a big time because I almost fell down from the chair and laughed like crazy when I saw it. Ngahahahhhaaaa!!! ~ again and again.. :p *evil laughs



p/s: I'm attending a conference at Grand Continental Hotel from 21-22nd January so no updates for this week (cross my fingers). Will update this once I'm ready with my materials. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger