tattoos

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT?

Not so in the mood now. Yesterday was worst. Went to Choice Premier after office hours to buy cornflakes & Milo for Gabby. Didn't in the mood to eat rice too so I bought Knorr's Creamy Chicken Soup, a packet of Danpo's Chicken Wing and grabbed a loaf of French Bread! Hubby took 2 packets of instant noodles.


Once arrived at home, I took off my jacket and fried the chicken wings, heated up the creamy soup. Then, I cut off the French Bread. Everything was served and ready by 8:00 p.m. Gabby pushed away the rice plate, "I just want the soup Mama.." Oh, good! A good sign, at least she had something light tonight. No rice or fried eggs as usual.


Entered the bedroom after helping MIL washing the dishes. I sat down on the settee whilst chit chatting with hubby then I didn't realize that we both doze off after that. - with my office attire!!! I woke up at 1:00 a.m. and screamed! *Yyyhhh...nooooooooooo!!" I then ran to the washroom to wash my face, armpits and feet before going to sleep. NO way to touch the cold water, burrr brurrrrr!!!!


So I 'fainted' again and woke up at 5:45 a.m. this morning feel refresher and lighter. Well at least I woke up earlier than last week.

Darn...I'm so worn out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger