tattoos

Saturday, January 3, 2009

PREPARING FOR THE BRAND NEW DAY TOMORROW

It's 5th January tomorrow.

Gabby will be in Primary 3 while I will hit my 9th year working at the same department - which I love so much. Mr. Hubby is smashing some damn good stuff and may Lord Jesus always guide and lead him to be honest in his works.

Checking some stuff like garments and polishing shoes for final touch, Gabby asked for a favour - to straighten her hair! OK, done that 15 minutes ago, she wanted her hair to be as straight as Hannah Montana. 8 years old girl now, demanded a Hannah Montana look.

When I was 8, I only knew lame Japanese cartoon like Toriton. How time flies....


Hmm..wondering what would she request next year,

A Bee Dees bra??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger