tattoos

Sunday, August 2, 2009

MY BORING H1N1 WEEKEND

Yeah. The title itself bares it all.

1. The second wave of H1N1 is worsen. YES. 1st, because the stupid RWMF, then the SURE HEBOH and AF7 REUNION - more and more cases coming in - which has given me extra homework from Miss Boss this Saturday. Luckily, I've managed to complete everything. Phewww!

2. Nobody taking care of Gabby so no night outing. I mean coming home after midnight time. Poor Jepp. We can't entertain him this time, and tonight he's busy preparing for tomorrow's presentation. We didn't intend to disturb him.

3. Our very own Kuching city is celebrating it's anniversary and as a Kuchingite I stayed at home and miss the food fair, the regatta and the hullabaloo in the city? I mean, as a blogger myself I feel that I'm not that productive this week or maybe I just realized it today?

Well, it all changed when I received my special gift yesterday. *wink wink*. Yes, thanks to PC Fair and OneTJ, Mr. Kingkong brought me there to 'see some stuff'. Yessss.... suddenly, he touched my shoulder and asked me to pick one notebook that I love within his budget - RM1.5k. Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost fainted and fell on the floor to hear that. *Grin* All this while I'm blogging from my PC at home and office whenever I go out with my buddies, I take along his notebook (pinjam sekejap). Eeeeii whadda surprise! Miss Coki loves surprise especially when the surprise not on my birthday, Mother's Day or Valentine's Day.

I walked and walked and walked to look for the best notebook when my eyes laid on this ACER Aspire One netbook in cobalt blue. It has all the capacity of a larger size notebook except a DVD driver, who needs that if it has built in webcam and microphone. Oh yes, equipped with bluetooth too and very powerful that its battery can last for 8 hours and it comes in 160GB. Ah, perfect for an amateur blogger like me. Oh yes the best part of all, it is 1.35kg in weight and when we bought it me was given like 11 free items. Berbaloi,.... memang berbaloi baloi baloi!!!!



Ngieheheh..... nah! Look at those free gifts. Women are so fond of the word FREE! *DaMn*




See that red Mickey Mouse head? It didn't come with the netbook. It is a MP3 player, a complimentary for gift for me. Hubby always sees me listening to my hp till the battery gone flat. So this time, I can enjoy my mushy-mushy love songs with my favourite cartoon character. Oh yes, Gabby also got her MP3 player too... an iPOD? Nayyyy... what I have now is more than enough. I am so thankful.

So, what can be more fabulous than this? From next week, I have to 'pay' him back by cooking more and more delicious food!! :p. Mr. Kingkong, thanks darl, I love you, love you!


Hahahahah! Damn! I love this picture....



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger