tattoos

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

M.P.O.R STORY (MINTAK PUJI ORANG RAMAI)

When I was a teenager, I used to call a butt kisser - M.P.O.R which stands for Mintak Puji Orang Ramai (Eleh, keja bz sikit dah mok bisin, aku tuguk2 kedak patong kenak anok hari2 sik juak sampei kedak ko ya pompuan!). This species can be found in any office and you will come across this kind of mutant almost everywhere, I bet in any college and school there would be some available.

They like to suck up Boss by acting like they are super busy, as if other people are free and sitting at the workstation doing nothing. They are normal when the boss is away but will act like a secondary school principal if boss is around so boss would know that this very special person works very fast and furious. Don't forget that they also equipped with super turbo engine, attached at their feet.

Initially I thought that I was the only person victimized by this creature but lately, I found more and more of her victims in my office. Cool, what a progress! My recent encounters, I just keep to myself and shut up. Only the closest persons to me and her victims would know about this.

To see her funny expression when boss is around had made me happy and chuckles already. Where on earth you can find this kinda person who's doing her super busy job emotionally? These are some of her comments on us that always stick in our minds.

1. "Aduh.... I wanna cry doing this job and have to run like a cartoon!!"
PLEASE DONK, HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THE WORDS LIKE 'OFFICE AND TIME MANAGEMENT??

2. Give it to me!!!! *Grab the paper from your hand and added, "I can do it faster than you!!!"
HOY! YOU SAID IT'S FOR TOMORROW AND LOOK AT THE TIME . IT WAS ALREADY 5:15 P.M. AND EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME ALREADY LAH.

3. "Where's the fax? Already arrived?? *Grabbing out the paper like a typhoon. I haven't answered Yes or No and wondering why on earth she's doing that?
DUH! IZZIT CRAZY OR NOT? I FEEL LIKE SINGING.. "AKU BOSAN DENGAN MUKAMU, AKU RASA BUANG MASA, KAU SELALU MENGEJI KERJAKUUUUU..."

OK. ENOUGH OF CURSING. GOD, FORGIVE ME. I'LL BE TAKING LEAVE NEXT WEEK IN CONJUNCTION WITH SCHOOL HOLIDAY, FOR A FEW DAYS PERHAPS. I NEED TO DISJOINT THIS HEAD WITH H1N1, DOCUMENTS AND PHONE CALLS. I NEED A BREAKAWAY.

Did I tell you that I'm listening to Akim's song BENGANG* more and more everyday? Ahh.. I just love him, eh? his song lah... hahahaa.....




p/s: Mork, can ask Syrile to sing this song? Hehehehe.......







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger