tattoos

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DAILY MAKEUP STUFF

Hola!

OK. This time I nak tunjuk mende yang I bawak dalam makeup tote everyday to work.



This is the magic brush, I call it. No. 219 from M.A.C. It is normally used to blend the eyeshadow and it works effectively. Next to it is Prep & Prime for lips. Say goodbye to chappy dry lips. First, apply this to prep your lips then followed by any shade of lipstick that you like. Even the cheapest RM5 lipstick (bought a cheap lipstick at Guardian recently) looks gorgeously on my lips.



I tak boleh hidup tanpa these two things - foundation powder and blusher!



Foundation ni actually from the Lightful collection. Since takde casing lagi so they gave me M.A.C Studio punya casing. I suke sangat guna foundation powder ni sebab my skin is actually belongs to oily type so I don't like to put on liquid foundation. It makes my skin more oily and shiny in the afternoon.

Next to it is a blusher. It's M.A.C. Style Warrior Beauty Powder Blush. Abaikan warnanya yang keunguan itu. It's actually glides in reddish purple hue on my cheek which is so sexy! To note, it's actually a limited edition.



For that sexy pout and flawless look I pulak gunakan M.A.C concealer dan M.A.C lipstick. The concealer I tell you, it's up to you to put it on. Nak guna sponge, berus atau jari pun boleh! My face memang prone to have blemishes and pimple scars so I just cover them with this concealer. Sangat hebat! A great product and this is the secret to a flawless like porcelain finished skin. Got it?



My eyeshadows. I don't use M.A.C since I have a lot in stock. These babies are from Maybelline and AVON. Cheap? Yes, they are but they never fail to impress my eyelids.

Pardon me for not giving any details on the shades or colors since I don't have them by my side when I'm blogging about them. Anyway, I consult the promoter before purchasing and they help me a lot picking the right colors that suit my skin shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger