tattoos

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MISS COKI DINES @ BORNEO STATION



Went to Guardian this evening to top up our toiletries when my eyes caught a newly opened shop. Yes, just located next to Country Rice Cafe at Jalan Simpang Tiga. Same row as Guardian, at the closed down 20 Sen Supermarket, to be exact.

Since the time was 6:30 p.m., Mr. Kingkong said, "Why not give a shot then?" His proposal was seconded by my wide smile. :D Ngiehheeheeh...



We sat outside so this is how it looks inside. According to the owner, this cafe was open on the 1st August, last week. Whoaaaa... still fresh eh. We were welcome with a super-bonanza question, "Are you guys Malay because this place is a non-Halal one.." Our answered was like, hahahahahah!!!! Never mind, we eat everything. Oh yes, we are Ibanez (Ibans)! Kah kah kah...



We ordered, Soy Bean drink and Carrot Juice with Milk - my favourite!



Mr. Kingkong ordered Foochow Mee - coincides with his surname, 'King'. Kah kah kah...... this noodles has a hint of wine. Hubby loves it since the portion is quite big and it's cheap too.



I ordered the 'Indonesian Fried Rice'. Super spicy! I heart this menu. The portion is big, with chicken meat, prawn, sliced chillies, eggs, diced cucumber and onions.



I never, will never get satisfied with little amount of chillies but luckily they gave me, some 'cili potong'!! Cili Padi some more!! Rawkz!!



I don't know why but it has become my habit to order Lemon Chicken to accompany my Fried Rice. Their taste blend well on my tongue. I love this combination.

The price was reasonable, we're charged for RM24.40. This place is suitable for family feast too and very sparkling clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger