tattoos

Friday, December 5, 2008

I LUV MAKEUPS

Recently, I've been thinking to spice up this blog since it is being unattended for quite some times. Well, I don't know how to say this but I have to! I love makeup. Makeups makeup make up.... hmmm.. it's essential in my working life you know. Hihi...

And talking about makeup, well I admit it. I love them, be it expensive or just simple haul, I am dying to..... own... them ... all!!

So, how am I gonna start?? Hmmm.. OK. It begins like this. I will show you some of my makeup works and please forgive me for I am a beginner, I'm still green in this makeup thing. Anyway, I'm not really a person who worships big names like Stilla, M.A.C etc and I don't even have the Body Shop as a starter so what do you think? I always go for drugstore brands like Maybelline, Silkygirl and In2It for there are cheap and affordable. Somehow, I'm wearing them for work and other functions. Bear in mind that I am not a Makeup Artiste. Not artistically enough I bet.



I've got these babies from Everyday Minerals. They are eyeshadow and blusher. I love them so much when I tried it on my eyes, well the eyeshadow glides smoothly the color oh! Shimmery sheer I could say. Lovely. See my eyes as a prove.



Tadaaaaa!!!! It accomplished my brown eyes astonishingly.

So, I guess that's all for now. I'll be back with more tutorials and beautiful stories. Till then, hugs and kisses readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger