tattoos

Monday, December 1, 2008

THE LIL BUDDY


he's sitting very near to us.... poor doggy...

One of my unavoidable habits is feeding the stray cats and dogs. My hubby is now kind of following what I'm doing. I even touch the stray cat at Aroma Cafe after feeding him. On Sunday, while having our lunch at King Centre, I met this buddy, big and black...



He was sleeping before a girl came and started to feed him with bones. Such an angel. Then, he woke up and walked to us. The sad face touched my heart, I gave him all my chicken bones.... he swallowed them right away!



..... Poor doggy. How come humans nowadays acting more unhumanly. I wish that I can bring him home, shower and feed him. Then I will send him to a vet.

When we walked away, he gave the saddest look watching us leaving.

... it broke my heart again...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger