tattoos

Thursday, December 25, 2008

KINGS' CHRISTMAS - PART 1

"Silver Bells"

City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling like Christmas
Children laughing, people passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on every street corner you hear

Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring
Soon it will be Christmas day

Strings of street lights
Even stop lights
Blink a bright red and green
As the shoppers rush home with their treasures
Hear the snow crunch
See the kids bunch
This is Santa's big scene
And above all the bustle you hear

Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring
Soon it will be Christmas day

************************************************

Now, I'm so glad that I finally got my time to update my blog. Not that I'm so packed with guests but yes, my man who is also my personal driver is busy with his 'thing'. Drop the reason down, I just wanna share what I did on Christmas and the Boxing Day.

Christmas morning was terrified by Gabriella's screaming. Oh, nothing happened actually because she was so excited opening her gifts! Yeah, mommy and daddy got her a water bottle from Hewlett Packard and a Music Box. Yes, she has been asking me for so many times that she wants a music box so we've got her one.

Candid photos of us... My precious one.


Forgive me for not sharing with you guys the specialties for Christmas. I was so busy that I forgot, totally completely forgot that I made MEE JAWA, yess... Mee Jawa sama Air Bandung, tinggal Soto Madura nya aja nggak ada neng...hahhhhhhah... (Mee Jawa and Bandung drinks, only that I don't have Soto Madura, sis) But, I did capture some cookies that I ordered through my colleague. Nice! Oh we also have some cakes, very sweet cakes. Thanks to Gabby who helped Mama with the plates and glasses.

Christmas is incomplete without visiting my sweetheart Ashlyn Cassandra or we call her 'Aline'. Doesn't she look like me day by day? My mom says the same too!

Well, our family would like to wish everyone a very happy and jolly celebration. Thanks to the visitors who made their time to try my Mee Jawa and catching up.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger