tattoos

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BEFORE XMAS DAY

Gabby, Easter and Mr. Santa!

Thanks for all your concern comments on my previous angry entry. I was angry with my FIL actually not my hubby who can't be there spending his time with Gabby and I. I miss my hubby a lot now.... So my MIL and SIL took us to do Christmas shopping. It was less fun if compared to our tradition, I mean shopping with hubby but I was satisfied with bunch of cash he put inside my purse so holla bitches! Lets rock the malls!!!! *LOL*


Some pictures before my year end's holidays.

Attended an internal course conducted by the Counselling Section on 'Knowing Yourself'. Hehehe, as if we don't know about ourself, just joking. The course was not bad at all eventho' they were only about 31 participations. I guessed everyone is in holiday mood already and already taken their annual leave.

Oh yes, we had Christmas Carollers came to our house too!! Thanks a bunch guys!!


Since our house was the last visited house, so we prepared food for the hungry carollers!!


Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so in the mood now...... finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger