tattoos

Sunday, December 21, 2008

SOMETIMES BOTTLES CAN LEAD MEN STUPID

Just ignore this entry.

I needed to burst it out before it's eating me back.

I'm panic. It's 22nd December, I haven't completed my Christmas shopping for so many fucking lame reasons!

- hubby is busy working till weekend..... yes, work is more important than family!!
- no transportation
- when he's FREE, the shops are already closed.

Promised last weekend to go shopping later after office hours. He cancelled it again, because that old damn turtle wants to go for his nephew's housewarming. Bodoh... it's body warming actually where all the stupid Ibans will gather to have alcohols and bragging about their possessions.

.... even has to sacrifice the uncompleted Christmas preparation at own house, because what he really needs is a driver to drive him so he can intoxicate himself, so he can escape from the road blocked should there is a roadblocked tonight!!

Come on lahhhh.. we know ur trick already!!

And you know what??? I hope that, I wish that Police will get you jailed for D.U.I!!! That's my Christmas wish for this year....

and I'm burning myself in flame of fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't posses any respect now..... why should I care then?????

Nobody cares about me!!!! Always ruining my plan, always!...

Choy lah!!!! Choy!!! Choy!!! Choy!!! Choy!!! Choy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger