tattoos

Thursday, December 4, 2008

HALLELUJAH, IT'S FRIDAY!

Wrap up of the week is here again. Had a bowl of Kueh Chap last night, Ohhh I was craving for a bowl of it like insane since, let say since we are reaching this rainy season? Yes, a bowl of Kueh Chap is comforting for me as it will warm up your body after long, tiring cold working day. Rejuvenating!



I captured a video of Gabby. One of my obvious signatures that is inherited by my girl is my laughter!! Check this video out!



She was actually teasing our cat, Fiffy and heck ya, don't know what was tickling her till she had to laugh like this? Anyway, we miss her laughter when she's not around!

I guess this week I need to loose the tense at my face; so many works to do and datelines to chase!! and .. and.. our Minister of Health is visiting Sarawak on the 9th, yess on the 9th!!! On the 9th when some people are still in the mood of holidaying. I haven't filled up my leave form yet! Will be on leave from 24th December and will be rocking the office on 2nd of January.



by playing with my new golden-brown eyeshadow (again??)



p/s: Miss Chantique79, when are you gonna officiate your new set? I am waiiiting....



... Yes, another stray cat's caressing story. I stroked this cat's body this morning while having my breakfast at King Centre. She is so tame and lovely, wish that I can take her home with me but I know that my FIL and hubby will say NO.

... Jeeez.. I love cats and dogs. Don't blame me, it's in my blood... hehehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger